Reservations 877-797-9806 Mention “Telluride Baseball Festival for discount on rooms
Direct Booking Link
A blend of rustic elegance and Western charm, Mountain Lodge Telluride is your window to the splendor of the San Juan Mountains. Perched at 9500 feet, this resort property offers private luxury log homes, deluxe condominiums, suites and lodge rooms that provide a comfortable retreat from the ordinary. Although a condominium property, the Mountain Lodge has all the services and amenities of a full service hotel, including the View Bar & Grill, outdoor heated pool and hot tubs, complimentary shuttle to the Gondola and Market and complimentary wireless internet. Book 3 nights and get your 4th night free. BOOKING LINK CLICK HERE
Pilgrim’s Road Vacation Rental
(970) 327-0458 Vacation Rental CONTACT: Carol & Jim Fitzmorris firstname.lastname@example.org ADDRESS: 678 CR 44ZN, Box 871 Norwood, CO 81423
(970) 327-4653 Beautiful vacation rental located on 15 acres. The home is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house with a loft
Place to stay in Norwood
Back Country Inn
(970) 327-4232 Back Country Inn is a charming hotel with beautiful facilities and friendly staff. Comfortable hotel rooms with small town
Lodging in Telluride
Where to stay
The Telluride Baseball Festival has partnered with local lodging companies to offer the best rates available on lodging. For more information about special discount rates for the Telluride Baseball Festival.
Accommodations in Telluride
1-866-754-8772 and say they are with the Baseball Festival to get the 7th Night Free
Telluride Alpine Lodging: Save
Email email@example.com Phone 800-376-9769 ext.254
GROUP CODE: TELLURIDE BASEBALL FESTIVAL
(970) 327-0307 The new Norwood Inn is a centrally-located 13-room, locally-owned hotel. All rooms have full kitchens or kitchenettes. CONTACT: Logan Tease firstname.lastname@example.org ADDRESS
(970) 327-0312 The Hotel Norwood is a centrally-located 20-room hotel consisting of 6 modern rooms in the New Quarters, 14 rooms ... Website
Discount of 20%
Camping in Telluride
where to camp
Telluride Town Park Camping information - (970) 728-2173
The Telluride Town Park Campground
CLICK HERE for Town Park Campground Rules and Information Campground borders the San Miguel River and is a popular spot for camping under the pines. Children will enjoy the playgrounds, fishing ponds, and swimming pool. Tennis, volleyball courts, basketball courts, ball fields, skateboard ramp, and festival grounds are free to visitors. The San Miguel River Trail starts here, offering an easy hike to the beautiful Bridal Veil Waterfall. Note: For information on camping during festivals please call Telluride Reservations Center @ (888)376-9770.
Telluride Regional Campgrounds:
Matterhorn (RV Friendly):
Directions: 16 miles away. From Telluride travel west out of town, turn left (south) onto 145 towards Rico and Dolores, continue for 12 miles. The campground is on the left (east) before Trout Lake. Facilities and Services: Accepts RV’s up to 40’. (4 sites available with full hook-ups) 25 vehicle sites, 3 walk-in sites, picnic tables, fire rings, firewood, potable water, flush toilets, showers, garbage and recycling. Fees: $22 per site, additional $10 for full RV hook-ups. Accepts reservations made 4 days in advance. Contact: (877) 444-6777 Website: www.recreation.gov Season: Late-May through September
Directions: 9 miles away. From Telluride travel west out of town, turn left (south) onto 145 towards Rico and Dolores, continue for 5 miles. Campground in on the right (west). Facilities and Services: 18 sites, RV’s ok, picnic tables, fire rings, firewood, composting toilets, trash pick-up, NO potable water. No hook-ups, no showers. Fees: $18 per site No reservations, first come –first served. Contact: (928) 537-8888 - Concessionaire. USFS in Norwood - (970) 327-7261 Season: Late-May through September.
• Directions: 17 miles away. From Telluride follow 145 out of town heading west, 9 miles down valley past Sawpit, make a left on Fall Creek Road (forest road #618). Continue for another 8 miles the road will turn into a dirt road. Turn left on forest road #621 and follow signs to campground. • Facilities and Services: 41 sites, including 5 with horse facilities. RV’s not recommended, picnic tables, fire rings, firewood, potable water, composting toilets, trash pick up, horse corral and troughs. No hook-ups, no showers. • Fees: $16 per standard site, $18 for horse facility sites. • No reservations, first come-first served • Contact: (928) 537-8888 - Concessionaire. (970) 327-4261 USFS in Norwood • Season: Late-May through September. Off season availability with no facilities.
Ridgway State Park (RV Friendly):
Directions: 46 miles away. From Telluride follow 145 west to Placerville, make a right on to Hwy 62, continue for 26 miles. Make a left at light in Ridgway onto Hwy 550, continue 5 miles the entrance is on the left. Facilities and Services: 283 sites, RV sites with full hook-ups and dump station available. Visitor Center, picnic tables, fire rings, potable water, flush toilets, showers, laundry, vending machines, garbage and recycling. Fees: $7 daily park pass for all sites, $26 full hook-up sites, $22 electric only sites, $18 walk-in tent sites. Accepts reservations 3 days prior to arrival. Contact: 1-800-678-CAMP for reservations, or (970) 626-5822 for park information Season: Limited year round availability. Cayton (RV Friendly): • Directions: From Telluride travel west out of town, turn left (south) onto 145 towards Rico and Dolores, continue for 18 miles. Turn left on Barlow Creek Rd. (forest road #578) continue for ½ mile the entrance is on the left. • Facilities and Services: 27 sites, including 18 with electric and dump station available. Picnic tables, fire rings, potable water, vault toilets, trash pick up • Fees: $22 per electric site, $17 per non-electric site. • Accepts reservations made 4 days in advance. • Contact: (877) 444-6777 Website: www.recreation.gov • (970) 247-4874 San Juan USFS • Season: Late May to early September.
National Forest Dispersed Camping in the Telluride Area
Directions: 12 miles away. From Telluride travel west out of town, turn left (south) onto 145 towards Rico and Dolores, continue for 9 miles. Turn left at Alta Lakes sign and follow road approximately 4 miles. High clearance vehicle recommended. Facilities and Services: 16 primitive sites, vault toilet. No water, no trash pick up Fees: None. No reservations, first come-first served. Contact: (970) 327-4261 USFS in Norwood Season: Opens mid-June. Priest Lake: Directions: 18 miles away. From Telluride travel west out of town, turn left (south) onto 145 towards Rico and Dolores, continue for 14 miles. Turn left at the Trout Lake sign. 1st left on Forest Rd. 626, and it is about ¼ mile up on the left. Facilities and Services: 5-7 undeveloped sites, vault toilets. No water, no trash pick up. Fees: None. No reservations, first come-first served. Contact: (970) 327-4261 USFS in Norwood Season: Opens Memorial weekend.